Solving the challenges of Edge computing
Next-generation server rooms: the future of on-site processing
A story from the Edge
Working in the mining industry for many years, we saw first-hand how the environment affected the IT infrastructure used to run the business. What we needed didn’t exist. So, ten years ago we came up with a solution literally from the Edge: a remote mining town in Western Australia.
To reach the standard we wanted it had to be:
- from selection to deployment, maintenance, and management
- able to withstand Australia’s harshest conditions
- (think dust-free) and complete (with software)
- in terms of both infrastructure and energy usage
- as you grow your business, you can grow your data centre
- from unwanted entry in the physical and cyber dimension
- eliminating downtime from overheating and other causes
- integrating all hardware and software seamlessly
The world’s smallest data centre
The savings are real.
Less floor space, less noise, less cooling, less energy expended, less downtime. You’ll see return on investment in months, not years. Our solutions suit any organisation downsizing their IT footprint.
And it’s easy.
Our customers wanted a simple process, so we’ve made it easy to buy, deploy, install and manage. No need for specialist IT skills, we’ve done the hard work for you. We’ve got a decade of experience and leadership in highly secure Edge computing, which gives you the confidence to choose Zella DC.
Meet the uptime experts
A decade of relentless product innovation working in the Australian mining industry prepared us for challenging environments globally. We’re on a mission to make the Edge easy and protect your uptime.
Register to stay in touch
By clicking “Sign Up” you agree to receive an occasional email from us. We promise not to